Where has Dominique been?

by - 5:57 pm


I have disappeared and for all my readers I sincerely apologise. It has almost been a year since I fell off the wagon and felt uninspired to blog. During that period I have isolated myself from close friends, lost myself and regained myself. Lately I have been dreaming and believing in myself again which makes me super happy. Now I am back and ready to blog and create videos to share myself with you. I hope we can embark on a journey together where we can love, laugh, cry, talk and share ourselves with each other. I hope to help others, especially young girls and women and I hope that whomever is reading this may be able to share themselves with me. Always feel free to comment, tweet (@domisus), snap (@dominiqueabbi) or email (dominiqueabbi@gmail.com) me.
lots of love, 
DominiqueAbbi

"Philippians 2:3-4 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others."

You May Also Like

0 comments