Goals For This Week

by - 3:27 am


I have lost structure in my life and in order to regain it I've come up with some minor goals that I will form into new habits. A habit takes 21 days to break and/or develop and also in order to break one bad habit it is good to start another. 

G O A L S    F O R   T H I S   W E E K !

 Discipline and Self Control 
  • Save half of my lunch money
  • Bring lunch and water to school
  • Focus on school work for atleast 3 hours in the afternoon.
  • Read Four Blind Mice by James Patterson
  • Work out everyday (100 sit ups, 100 squats, 3 one minute planks)

Punctuality 
  • Don't ever be late.


Put Your Money Where Ya Mouth Is!
  •  Do whatever it is I said I would do.
  •  If it's hard do it, if it's easy do it. Just get it done.- Jim Rohn


Face Your Fears
  • For every situation Les Brown says it's best to list reasons of what we believe could go wrong and reasons of what we believe could go right in any and EVERY situation! Sometimes we back down from doing alot of things because we fear failure and rejection. There is a saying "Everything you want is on the other side of fear" 


In the first week of February I tried this "Goals for this week" and these were my challenges... I'm not perfect. Yikes


Challenges
  • I was late on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It sucks to get out of bed. That's my excuse. I'll do better
  • I spent my lunch money on Wendy's Tuesday.
  • I didn't read Jim Rohn's book on Monday and Tuesday. However I substituted that and listened to recordings of him on Youtube.


Quote for this week
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you. 
I believe this means we should accept ourselves for who we are and not talk down on ourselves whatsoever. When we accept ourselves for who we are, we are not enemies against ourselves and so if someone tries to slander you or treat you unfairly you are contented enough within yourself to not be bothered by someone's mean actions or words. 



You May Also Like

0 comments