Tips & Products for Silky Smooth Clear Skin

by - 12:35 am

Cystic Acne: 8 months ago

My Skin today! Cystic Acne and Chicken Pox Scars

For a couple of months I suffered with cystic acne that left scarring on my face. 
A few months after that I was diagnosed with chicken pox that once again left scars on my face and all over my body. It made me so furious that I was suffering from facial scars back to back. However, these series of events forced me into doing some reflecting on how I could take care of my skin. At the beginning of this journey I was very insecure about the dark scars that tainted my skin.  I tried for months to bury it in makeup, which I believe made it worse. 

Today I'm focused on rejuvenating my skin and I have a few tips and products that I've been using that are helping me.

Doing a skincare post is very nerve wracking because I don't have clear skin as how I used to. So I am sharing this for anyone struggling with discoloration, acne, dark scars just know a lot of us are going through it and we shouldn't feel ashamed of it. 
Also I am aware that a healthy diet aids in bettering my skin. I just haven't started that journey as yet! lol! My excuse is nothing!!

My Tips To Clear Skin:

  • cleanse your face properly:
After a long day of wearing makeup it's best to remove your makeup and cleanse your face. 


 I use my Loreal Extraordinary Oil or Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my makeup with a cosmetic cotton pad

I exfoliate after removing my makeup with Mac Volcanic Ash Exfoliator... This leaves my skin so smooth. Sometimes I use this before applying makeup for a clean canvas


  • Drink a lot of water:
Water is the most important tip, because it keeps the skin hydrated, clear and healthy.

  • Moisturize: 
It is so important to moisturize and a lot of people don't do this regularly or with the right products. Moisturizing prevents ageing in the skin and it keeps me glowing and young!
This is the BEST thing for my skin! It helps to clear up my dark marks/spots, keeps me glowing and makes my skin very smooth and soft

  • Be Gentle:
I take care of my skin as if I'm a new born baby. I try to be as gentle and organic as I can be!
recently I started using SIMPLE bar soap all over my skin(face included) and my skin feels more hydrated and not dry after showering

This was prescribed to keep my acne in control, HOWEVER I used DERIVA C GEL to get rid of my cystic acne.

                                                                 
I've been using this for a week and my dark scars are clearing away!!! YAY

                   
This is my secret as to why I don't get a pedicure often!!! I use this in the shower almost everyday and then I use my shea butter afterwards and it keeps my feet soft and silky!


I hope these tips helped you!!! Feel free to tell me about any products you've tried or using that's improving your skin!

You May Also Like

0 comments