Bringing in the New Year

by - 6:23 pm

This year I want to be better !!!!!
  • To eat clean
  • To study wisely
  • To work profusely on my blog
  • To exercise. ugh!
  • To have stronger and meaningful friendships and relationships
  • To have a healthy state of mind; P E A C E
  • Oh,and definitely buy myself a new laptop, maybe some new clothes, shoes, you know. The usual. 
This year I wish to be fearless in the pursuit of what sets my soul on fire. I wish the best for everyone. I wish for love and peace among us. Unity for all. Have a happy 2017



So I Splurged the money I was saving to bring in the new year on a new outfit. Do you like?



Obsessed with these heels

 

It doesn't get better than a day at the beach!

Friends that are like family


Nothing beats this view

or this view

or this view!

:)
I'm obsessing over "How To Get Away With Murder" 
so bye, I have to get back to my new series


You May Also Like

1 comments