Who Am I?

by - 1:12 am

                                                                   Jan 11,2017                                                         8:08pm

Some days I wish to be a writer, I dream to be known as a Jamaica poet, like Olive Senior, herself. Some days I wish to work with Vogue....sometimes I want to be a vet or doctor, because it's all just a dream. I'm trying my best to read more. Sometimes I'm not interested and I wonder if I'm forcing all this. Am I doubting myself? Or am I just indecisive? Am I the creative poet? Or am I the doctor in the bush jacket? Who am I? I'm trying to figure whats all inside so I can make my plan. Time waits on no man and so I need to know. Or am I suppose to leave it to God and just go with the flow of life? Well I can't and I absolutely refuse to.  I feel like I'm evolving in the midst of confusion. Growing despite the chaos. Grounded. Anchored to hope. Am I making all the right decisions or am I making all the "right" decisions? I feel alone but its making me figure me out. I'm learning what I like and what I don't like, Who I am and Whom I'm not. I don't care for those who are secular. I'm most definitely not a secular person I believe that God is real. I believe it can all happen one day but sometimes I see this picture very blurred. It's not the same as it used to be. And things change. I know I can change. I know I'm capable of anything. People say I'm lazy. I don't think I am. Maybe I am. I'm not sure but I do know I'm doing alot and I do try. Regardless of what anyone sees. They only see a puzzle piece of me. Not the whole truth. I can barely see my own puzzle. I've always wondered what I look like to people. I've always wanted to see myself from different perspectives. I know my eyes are big. This is a Kaleidoscope of my thoughts... A journal, in my blog. 

You May Also Like

0 comments