It's Not How Long I've Lived, It's How I've Lived

by - 8:31 pm









Sometimes feeding the mind with positivity can change your outlook on many things in life. I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. The good, the bad, "the coincidences". For a brief moment. Stop reading. Take a look around you. Take a look at nature and man made material.. 
What do you see? 
How do you feel? 
Everyone's interpretation of this will be different. But what I see is that nothing is impossible. Absolutely nothing. The future is inevitably and so is change. Everything around you can change, the things and the people. With time, comes changes. We have to accept the things around us now, the people and the circumstances because it is making us into who we were meant to be. If we can't look at the bad situations in our lives and know that this is meant to be and this is shaping my future positively, then we will be unable to shift from the bad times to the good times. 

I don't believe that life is about how long I've lived but it's about how I've lived.
How did I make the people around me feel? How did I inspire someone by being my true self? How did they inspire me by being themselves? The truth is, as humans we walk around yearning for acceptance and love without accepting and loving ourselves... We have to accept ourselves to be our true selves. 
Ask yourself:

  1. What are my dreams? 
  2. What were my mistakes? 
  3. How did I overcome these mistakes?  
  4. Am I pushing myself to be great or am I devaluing myself to be mediocre? 
  5. What is my extreme goal? 
  6. Who am I in my dreamworld?
  7. What is my passion and my deepest desires? 
  8. What are my reasons for being this person? 
I'm talking about the goal you have when your brain is in dreamworld... wonderland.. when you believe that anything is truly possible.

If you really want to succeed you need reasons for your goals. You need to see your dreams and the person you want to become a reality for your future because without vision, all things will perish.  Proverbs 29:18 "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." If you do not see any happiness or success happening in your life, then there won't be any.

I urge everyone reading today, to do more for themselves in every aspect. Be positive. Let go of bad relationships. Be a light that walks in the darkness. Love more. Work harder. Push yourself to the extreme. If you change your thinking you can change your life. Everything is mental. Everything is in the brain. Your life is a result of your thinking. What you think is what you do. How well you do is how well you think.

Make everyday count, be the nicest person you can be. Be kind. Be respectable. Be honest with yourself and the people around you. And most of all push yourself to the extreme. Live fully and grasp opportunities to live out to your full potential.


A new book I've invested in is "The Five Major Pieces to The Life Puzzle" by Jim Rohn and it is brilliant!

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow, first time on the blog and I must say I am impressed. This is really uplifting and is similar to what I believe. Thank you for being who you are and also I admire how u acknowledge God n his word in your work . You Go Domz unique !!

    -�� xfinitiib.ee

    ReplyDelete