19th Birthday Celebrations

by - 12:10 am

On September 10, a queen was born. Cocky and cliche, I know.
 But truthfully, I deeply believe that my ancestors are royals and I am in line for a throne somewhere in Africa (in my tribe or my country). I believe my great great great great great great great grandmother or grandfather was a king or queen that was captured into slavery. 
I truly believe this. I'll get into this another time. But I do believe I am a queen.


September 10,2016 


2:00am NIGHT


Choker: New Look London
Dress: Forever 21
Shoes: Primark




My outfit for a birthday night in the clubs.
Simple. Sophisticated. Chic




DETAILS






3:00pm MIDAFTERNOON



I went for lunch at Margaritaville, Montego Bay.
There is nothing I enjoy more than watching the sunset from the ocean's perspective.

Top: Primark
Bottom: Forever 21



DETAILS


My white off the shoulder top was perfect for a classy daytime look and the ripped shorts gave the look some edge.




Shoes: Forever 21





9:00pm NIGHT


Big shoutout to my friends that kept a little surprise for me in Hanover,Jamaica.
Thank You to Monae,Ryan,Genel,Tiara and Karl for spending their time and funds on me. It's the thought that counts and this made my heart swell.




If you are wondering my age...
well
I'm 19! 
Its my last year as a teenager,Oh! What shall I do?





The location was absolutely marvellous. It was a small opened hut by the beach with the ceiling made from dried leaves. Amazing huh?



off guard picture of me doing what I can't explain.
Am I praying or am I overwhelmed? 
I think both


Didn't I tell you that I am queen??
Even with my plastic crown I fit the role so effortlessly!





You May Also Like

0 comments