Confidence is Self Love
"Confidence is Self Love and Dominique, baby, I Love You."
I am my own friend. My subconscious and I are friends and we fuel each others' egos. Sometimes there is no one there who sees things the way I see it. Sometimes there is no one to give me the mental push that I need to carry on another day. Sometimes I have to fuel myself. Sometimes I have to build motivation within myself. The best damn thing I can do is talk to my damn self and reason with my damn self. There is no one better. I go in my quiet place and talk... to myself, to God, which is internally myself because the only time we talk with God is when we talk to ourselves right? I have a full on conversation with myself and there is nothing wrong with that.
On some days I look in the mirror and I let myself know that I am not "there" as yet but I am a boss, I am beautiful, I am strong, I am creative, I am an artiste *french accent baby*, the queen, the king and most importantly I am important. Nowadays people can say whatever they want to say about me or to me about my "behaviour" and "who I am" and "what I need to be" or "what I need to do to become successful" and it goes in one ear and comes out of the other because I talk to my damn self so much I have built enough confidence within my self to know that whatever someone is saying is just some bullshit... especially when I do not agree with it. Why should I care about another person's opinions? What about MY opinions? How do I see my damn self? How do I talk about myself? Is it good? Is it bad? Just remember whatever I say about me: I.Am.Listening.
I do not aspire to be "a role model" but I aspire to be a person someone can relate to because the truth in fact is I don't have any role models, I just relate with people. I do not know a lot of people but I relate to them. My energy gravitates towards theirs because we "relate". So why is it that I should listen to someone who I do not fucking relate to? Excuse my language I just do not believe in curse words. Like who invented "curse or bad words" "lewd" "provocative words". People are afraid of what they do not understand and that is Y O U, my dear. Always be yourself. Always talk highly of yourself. I can listen to another's opinions but I do not have to agree with them. Because we are all fucking idiots trying to figure out the way around our own labyrinth.
0 comments